Excelltel Pabx CP832-832 hybrid systemPabx
Capacity: 8 CO lines, 32 extensions (832)
1. Switch power
2. Backup battery interface (optional)
3. PC Billing software (optional)
4. Transfer caller ID (optional)
5. Intercom caller ID (optional)
6. Auto-attendant (DISA: 20s three paragraphs)
7. Auto/Operator mode
8. Automatic CO line detected
9. External music input on holding
10. Day/Night mode (optional)
11. Real time clock (optional)
12. Doorbell & door open function (optional)
13. Alarmclock (optional)
14. Private password
15. CO line transfer to CO line
16. External broadcasting interface (optional)
17. Keyphone interface (optional)
18. Intelligent Routing (LCR) (optional)
19. Four exts. Groups (optional)
20. Call switch(call pick during conversation) (optional)
|Capacity||CO Capacity(Min/Max) ||4/8|
|Extension Capacity(Min/Max) ||16/32|
|No. of Port on C.O. Card ||4|
|No. of Port on EXT Card ||8|
|keyphone interface ||Optional|
|Door Phone ||Yes|
|Door lock opener ||Optional|
|External Broadcasting Interface ||Yes|
|External Music on Holding ||Yes|
|RS232 Series port ||Optional|
|Backup Battery Interface ||Optional|
|Operator||keyphone interface ||Optional|
|Operator/Auto-attendant Mode ||Yes|
|Day/Night Mode(Auto) ||Yes|
|Day/Night Mode(Manual) ||Yes|
|Music & Ringing||Recordable OGM(outgoing messae)||20 seconds|
|Internal Music on Holding ||Yes|
|External Music on Holding ||Yes|
|Caller ID||External Caller ID ||Yes|
|Call Transfer ||Yes|
|Outgoing Call Transfer ||Yes|
|CO to CO Transfer ||Yes|
|Call Switch (pickup in conversation)||Yes |
|Call Pickup (External call)||Yes|
|Call Pickup (Internal call)||Yes|
|C.O. Line Reservation(Call waiting)||Yes|
|C.O. Line Booking ||Yes|
|Specific C.O. Line Dialing ||Yes|
|Call All Extensions||Yes|
|Three Way Conference||Yes|
|Do Not Disturb ||Yes|
|Call Restriction ||Yes|
|Call Duration Control ||Yes|
|C.O. Line&Exts Monitor ||Yes|
|Exts. Groups ||Yes|
|Intelligent Routing(LCR) ||Yes|
|Flexible coding(change Ext.No.) ||Yes|
|Multiple Communications Channel ||8|
|Fax Detection ||Optional|
|Power Failure Transfer ||Yes|
|Lightning Protection ||Yes|
|Power supply||Switch Power ||Yes|
1.What is PBX?
PBX means Private Automatic Branch eXchange.
This is the electronic equipment for a number of telephone can share CO line and internal extension,
and make internal call for free.
2.What is CO line?
CO line means the telephone line from your local telecom company.
3.What is Extensions?
Extension means ordinary telephone. Our PBX can compatible with analog telephone(with 2 wired).
Our PBX also can support digital phone(what we means keyphone). But our PBX only can work with our digital phone.
4.How to install the PBX?
It is very easy. Connecting the CO line to the CO line port and telephone connect to the Ext. Port.
Every extension can share the CO line to call out. Every extension can make intercom call for free.
5.How to program the PBX?
1) You can use telephone to input the format to program the PBX according to the user manual.
2) For some special model, it can support PC software. That means you can program the PBX by computer.
3) If any program problem,you can contact with us directly. Our technician will help you remotely
6. How many years of the warranty?
1 year. Within 1 year, we will provide technical support and send maintenance parts for free if necessary. If using out of 1 year, we still will provide technical support in any time,but maybe you should be pay for the maintenance fee.
7. How to contact us?
Company name: Excelltel Technology CO., Ltd.
Address: No.6 Sigang Industrial Park, Beisha, Lishui, Nanhai Dist., Foshan, Guangdong, China.
Fax : +86-757-86228930-808
Weight: 2.2~2.45 KGS/PC
Quantity: 5PCS in one carton
Giftbox size: 45x29.5x10.5cm
Carton size: 56x47x31.5cm