1) Restaurants: Receive orders directly from a website dispatch
2) Receive orders from website dispatch and send advertising SMS
3) Online shopping;
4) taxis/cab firms/delivery drivers to receive instructions on new pickups/deliveries
5) Any other situation where messages need to be conveyed to a remote party.
6) Stock Inventory
7) Banking Transactions
8) Coffee Shops
9) Bagel Stalls
10) Kitchen Orders
11) Delivery Drivers
1) Transmit order by GPRS or SMS mode.
2)Power supply: Power adapter or battery. When the power is off, the user can print orders by battery supplying.
3) Order printer: Print order automatically or manually.
4) The user can accept or reject order. If accepted, it can be set delivery time. Else it can set rejected reason.
5) When the new order coming, alarm music will sound and the screen will flash.
6) SMS Printer can send confirmed message to server (web)
7) Standalone device, no need to connect to PC
8) 128*64 LCD Display, 24 keys, menu operation interface, easy operation
1) Power supply
2) AC input: 100V-240V AC
3) Power adaptor output: DC 12V/2A
4) Operation temperature: -20- +80° C
5) Relative Humidity: 10%-90%
6) Atmospheric pressure: 86-106kPa
7) GSM parameters
Quad bands, GSM850/900/1800/1900MHz
Frequency stability: <2.5ppm
Receiver sensitivity: <-108dBm
Transmit power: 1V
SIM card interface: 3V
Antenna: SMA connector
8) Thermal Printer
Paper: Thermal paper roll, 58mm wide
Effective printing area: 48mm
Character: 12*24 dots
Number of columns: 32 columns/line.